６ Hospital Discharge
- 1Please report to Admissions Desk 1 to settle your payment for your hospital stay, including the day of your discharge.
- You may also settle any payments related to your spending money, Shopping Card, etc. at Spending Money Desk 1.
- Please pay your hospitalization fees at Payment Desk 4.
- You may pay by credit card. For details, please inquire at Payment Desk 4.
- If you wish to receive an estimate of the total cost of your hospitalization, please ask the hospital staff in your ward.
- After you have settled your bill, please submit the discharge notification slip to the staff in your ward. Please also fill out our questionnaire before you leave the hospital.
- If you wish to be discharged during the evening hours or on a holiday, please request your bill for your hospital stay, including the day of your discharge, at the Emergency Outpatient Reception.
- Please settle any payments related to your Spending Money account or Shopping Card on the day before your discharge (weekdays until 16:00).
- You may pay by credit card.